Ultimate Guide To Great Job Interview Answers
How to “Package & Spin” your work experience into Great Job Interview Answers so it’s the perfect fit for the job. Become more CONFIDENT in your self-presentation — easily calm nerves or fear. Weave desirable behavioral competencies into your answers. – (important!) Use professional words & phrases to communicate your value. Talk about your strengths and past successes in a convincing way. Discover the best questions for YOU to ask to show them you’re smart and engaged. Tell them exactly what they want to hear — so you GET HIRED!
Each example interview question in the Guide begins with a discussion of the question, the reasons why they are asking it, and what they probably want to hear in your response.
FOR EVERY QUESTION you may face, this download gives you several word-for-word example answers to choose from — and customize to make your own. You’ll have the templates & the strategic formula for coming up with your own convincing answers — based on your own personality and your own personal work experience.
“I’ve been in the staffing and recruiting business for 18 years, but your information on how to frame responses to questions gave me the confidence I needed to get *myself* a job! … I also liked the Behavioral Interview question strategies — it’s so important to be prepared for this. I will recommend your guide to my candidates. It’s great!” — Gina Padilla, Senior Technical Recruiter Read All Reviews.
- Why did you leave your last job?
- Have you ever been firedor forced to resign?
- Why have you had so many jobs in such a short period of time?
- Can you explain this gap in your employment history?
- Why should we hire YOU? — What can you do for us that someone else cannot?
- What would you hope to accomplish in your first 90 days here?
- Give me an example of a problem you faced on the job, and tell me how you solved it.
- What was your role in your department’s most recent success?
- Share some examples of how you’ve been able to motivate other people.
- Tell me about a time when you had to use your presentation skillsto influence someone’s opinion … How did you prepare? … What was the outcome?
- Walk me through the steps you took to reach an important long-term goal.
- What’s your biggest weakness? Give some examples of areas where you need to improve.
- Describe a decision you made that was unpopular, and how you handled implementing it.
- How do you go about learning new technical skills? …
“I found the book to be a tremendous resource that changed how I prepared for an interview. The focus on the behavioral interview and how to prepare was worth many times what I paid for it. I am now employed as an executive defense contractor again and am staying open for an even better opportunity.” — CJ Loria, MPA, PMP – Aerospace Industry – March 11 2015 » Read CJ’s full review.
So, get your confidence up and feel prepared to give Great Job Interview Answers!